Know Before You Go: Tampa International Airport
- Wi-Fi is available for free throughout the airport.
- An airport shuttle can transport you to the Tampa Airport Marriott, conveniently located on airport property.
- Do you need to sharpen up before your flight? Stop by Cole’s Hair Cuts to get a fresh cut before heading to your business meeting. Open everyday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the Main Terminal.
- Military members and their families can stop by the USO Welcome Center on level 2 near ticketing. Free food and beverages, a television lounge, gaming stations, children’s areas and more are available.
- Pick up some souvenirs, books, and anything else you might need and do it duty-free! The Duty Free Shop is located in Airside F. Open daily from 4:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Be sure to check tampaairport.com to see if any events are happening. Friday Flight often has live bands playing in the Main Terminal.
- If you’re hungry for a good, hearty meal, then stop by Carrabba’s Italian Grill in the Main Terminal. Eat some delicious pasta dishes or perfectly cooked steak. Open daily from 10:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Stop by the Guest Services counter to get all the information you need. Representatives are available from 6 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. every day. Located on Level 3 near the Main Terminal.
- Keep your child entertained on their flight or bring home a fun souvenir. Stop by Top T’s Children in the Main Terminal to shop a large selection of children’s toys. Open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.