Know Before You Go: Nashville International Airport
- The Nashville airport provides a unique gift store. Opry Originals has a variety of gifts by local artists, Grand Ole Opry apparel, CDs, DVDs and other Nashville inspired musical gifts.
- There are over a dozen hotels within a few miles of the Nashville airport. Just head north on Donelson Pike.
- Are you traveling with children? Stop by Kids Works and pick out some educational toys, video games and books for the flight. This store also includes gifts from the Nashville Zoo.
- Traveling can be stressful. Let a licensed massage therapist work those stresses away at Nashville’s Relaxing Massage Bar.
- You may not be south of the border, but stop into the Nashville airport’s most famous Mexican restaurant. La Hacienda is a proven local favorite.
- Booze and cruise. The Nashville airport allows liquor almost everywhere. However, there are a few restrictions. Drinks must be in a branded plastic cup. Consumers must show proper ID. Two drink limit per purchase. No drinks on plane.
- 24-Hour Flower. The name says it all. This flower service will always keep you romantic.
- Gibson Cafe offers its customers a full bar and excellent food... Not to mention live music from the sounds of the guitars that made them famous.
- Visit the official Nashville International Airport site for more great tips!