Know Before You Go: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- For more than 16 years, Hartsfield-Jackson has been the busiest airport in the world, averaging more than 250,000 passengers each day!
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the airport, at a cost of $4.95 per 24 hours.
- A courtesy shuttle service is available to surrounding hotels in the ground transportation area outside the North and South Terminals.
- If you want to stay in the know about current wait times at security, use the Trak-a-LineSM system. Visit http://www.atlanta-airport.com/Passenger/WaitTimes/register.aspx to fill out the form, and an email will be sent to you whenever wait times change.
- Need some help? Throughout the Hartsfield-Jackson airport are located Customer Care Representatives (CCRs). Wearing green sweater vests, CCRs can help you navigate where you need to go, and answer any questions you might have.
- Have a few spare minutes to relax? Located in Concourse B, Minute Suites offers private rooms with daybeds, fresh blankets, TVs, and work stations. Rates for suites begin at $34.00 for the first hour.
- USO Facilities are available for active military personnel and their dependents with free refreshments, information, and referrals. USO facilities are located on the third floor of the Airport's Atrium.
- Hungry? One Flew South, located in Concourse E, has been consistently ranked one of the best airport restaurants in the world! Chef Duane Nutter creates flavorful dishes with entrees from sushi to Southern classics.
- You can visit Atlanta Airport's official page for more information.