Know Before You Go: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- How does a 6 meter high, 13 meter long wall of fresh, Dutch bread sound? This is where you will find the best fresh bread in the airport.
- After a long and tiring flight or during a long layover, all you want is a hot shower. With Hotel Mercure Schiphol Terminal on location, passengers have the luxury of a warm shower. These showers have private, individual rooms.
- Say Cheese offers a variety of Dutch cheese. You will find typical cheese boards, and shop with a very cheesy atmosphere, offering delectable cheeses cut to size.
- House of Tulips is a beautiful place to get fresh flowers. Take a good look at the unique architecture while you are there.
- East Bar & Bites is a cosmopolitan bar with some amazing Japanese finger foods. Don’t forget to try the cocktails.
- Before leaving on a long flight stop in at Rituals Spa. Your flight will be so much more relaxing and stress free. Rituals is a full service spa with wonderful reviews and will be your ticket to a nice flight.
- Feeling lucky before a flight? Excitement awaits at the Holland Casino Schiphol Airport. Win back the price of those airplane tickets on one of several games.
- There are three hotels within the airport boundaries: CitizenM, Hilton, and Sheraton. There's also a Yotel in the Transit area of the main terminal, offering same-day checkout. And the Mercure Hotel Schiphol Terminal is located behind customs in the Transit area and offers both day and nightly rates.
- We recommend visiting the official Amsterdam Schiphol Airport website for updated flight and parking information.